Monday, February 16, 2009

Forgot Combo To A Casehard Lock

LA VIDA SIN PARAR!!!!


The other day I was watching episodes of 'Grey 's Anatomy in which the patient in question was a girl who had the problem that had spontaneous orgasms, own spontaneous ... The mine was doing his normal life in the midst of a dinner conversation in the taxi, just anywhere like a bitch ... Izzy (one of the residents of the series) tells her that "that good that" what the patient responds "to end more than 30 times a day is not good. I mean everywhere!!



The point is that I ask the Kolor: babe I was imagining what it would be to live all the time to stop Poronga and Stock time, walking, sports work

j ugar football, that was me ...

I felt that the issue was quite imbancable. What got me thinking, what in the series, your life would be like if women never stop to end ... Any Time.

chitrulo And you, too ...

PS: I can not imagine Gibson to stop all day Poronga rejuasssssss


IMAGES BY THE KOLO

0 comments:

Post a Comment