Friday, February 13, 2009

Red White Italian Tablecloth

UN AÑO...VIVA LA PEPA????







read while listening to this .. .



ONE YEAR TODAY ... SO AS TRIBUTE THE GIBSON TELLS A STORY YOU WILL

(the very idiot gives up straw , so I do from my own)





Back in 87 my life lacked limits (bah never had limits.)

Between 86 to 89 met Pinky,

who was the only person in this world that never was scared of my madness.

a Friday like any other call to best dealer in Argentina and will buy 300 grams in chalk of 10 each of the best markets.

expected to fall many people at home but fell early pinky.

Al dealer came up with LSD give us

we had ever tested, when he asked what do Pinky Pink? I replied (as always) right! And we put him over.

of evening and was not hit us, I took her to a bar passage

Bollini

for a drink and everything started.

When sitting at a table I began to feel the effect, was end of November and into a heat of shit. When we asked the girl attended a tea boiling, which returned three times for not being very hot.

We went to my house, there was nothing new so grab a roll of twine and proposed a car ride.

not as ends in Route 2, and at that point did not see very well but I said right Pink!.

We missed and fell in a very needy, they could steal-cojernos, but as I said back on track.

went on and on until suddenly read "Pinamar"

tired of driving I did not hesitate and bent.

first thing I did was (as I could and I could very soon) stop in Havanna at that time did not sell here.

Returning to the car that was over my father and I had labored on my own, I realized I really did not see anything! Pink notify you (to fart already knew the answer.)

We passed a hotel with flags, but I did a while and I went into a restaurant.

There

and the effect of the pit was terrible, we could not stop laughing like crazy, every time the waiter came we hid under the table.

The crazy thing was that you had seconds of lucidity, that moment where you understood everything was terrible, but you knew you could not stop.

Finally I could ask the waiter a "full pot."

rang in the empty restaurant "new york new york" I do not doubt it danced and shouted punk, we were on it when I get food.

We sat, looking at it, we knew we had a hell of hunger, the minute I launched the first "attack" grab a large portion and is imprinted on the mug, never stopped this "war" until the waiter came and said, "go or call the police" ...

I pull a lot of money just to change to take me to the car, at that point I did not even know where the door was.

I blindly followed the car until the car stalls very badly, despite my attempts to go straight!

descended and there was a hotel on the sand of the sea. We went looking for a shelter without hesitation.

......( I rang the doorbell and I do not like to discriminate against anyone)

but I can not put it another way we responded to a mogólicaaaaaaaaaaaa .....¡!

But mogo evil eyes of eggs is not understood a damn and drooled over.

I ordered the top floor and entered the room, I realized I wanted to pee, which I did in a drawer.

The Pink and look cojérmela felt that I wanted one, so it was that I proposed to take a shower to cleanse the "full pot" went to bed and had one of the craziest dust of my life within four walls ,

at the height of folly much went back to "attack" raging alfajores and cones of dulce de leche.

began to ring a doorbell and intercom I did shit, there I understood the joy of singing charly when demolishing hotels! I had broken televisions and other things but I never shell a hotel room.

Over the great sex I opened the windows it was daylight and I saw ...

my father's car was in the middle of the sea!

water already covered her door, I stuck together and got 5 aces in Bermuda not know.

Suddenly

did the miracle, I saw a garbage truck there and I had no doubt the stopped and said "I give you $ 200 if the car !!!!!!. rescue

types asked me what happened to you skinny? And so on, finally tied ropes very Grosso bumper and used the truck to the rescue.

Just then I could breathe, restore good streaks bitter and drove the car wash filled with sand. We returned

a Sunday (after paying a fortune in hotel), the car did wave noises "cri cri" of so much sand that was eaten for two years.

Pd: take six fatty in my life, I did not die from fart to none, if something is this story I tell people, if they will take a strong drug always one of the group must be completely "clean" to care for them.

This story is told like in my "madhouse free" (my old blog) there was cornered see how many people anonymously or not, was a story of something so crazy that he lived.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

TWO TO MAKE ONE!

VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE: THE ONLY AWARD WINNING delivery if

COMMENTS WITHIN 12 HOURS TO GET IT.

FAILURE TO AWARD IS VACANT!.

THANKS.



Images as always Kolorado Dark By

0 comments:

Post a Comment