Friday, February 6, 2009

Going Back From My Job Sample Letter

La vuelta

MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

boludeando Taba on the pc, (if any) and sounds the fucking phone. Who was that?? True black Gibson, better known as Gibson, gib, or a lining that overnight would not write anymore.

As always after samples as obscenities and reminders to all our relations became the subject revive the blog, hoping that the gib me again saying "Stop fooling around, I have no desire, but nope !!!!!!! The daddy if I wanted this time!

to me at that moment I thought I heard applause but I said no, it's my imagination ... I

after those indecent photos and excesses beyond, and no one would want read the blog, but ... I realized that the fans were staunch and that the point you were just interested to gib. Gib

told me that in this time do not write very roughly turned him see that there was even a new religion based on us ...

And also said that merchandising still standing ..

"bastard!" I fervently believe that shit with me ...

royalties "naive, do not be said and handed me my

part ... Mori

tenderness ... hahahaha

What surprised us was that and the people celebrated the return.

Some got out of control to get home and connect or not stop in time.

Our relationship with the Vatican improved

Finally and not dwell gib organized a collection

And fans continued to express ...

Here we go!! !

Images by the kolo

Pd: in a week we meet one year putos !!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment