Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Congrats On Promotion Quotes

De La Force. Gataditas


Of the first things I found Twitter as soon as I opened was a strange message that said Star Wars turns Day, and I really do not have time to investigate what happened because I was at work, but when I reached my house I find "TODAY" apparently takes place World Day of Star Wars, which I personally did not know,

But also today is a day of Star Wars is unique and coincides with the official launch of the countdown of an entire advertising campaign around the launch of the saga Star Wars on Blu Ray and it's just incredible.


May the 4th be with us! (Something like the May 4 added) and that English sounds similar to the phrase May the Force be with you today Twitter is filled with messages that direct you to the Star Wars page where you can download a screen saver is completely free and you see previews of what will the new version of nine discs on Blu Ray.

I have to say that when they announced that the sale would complete the series I thought it was another way for Lucas to continue filling their pockets with money from pex bad fans, and although I still believe to see the semi trailers in HD and released made me feel like buying a screen, blu ray and enjoyed in all its glory.

I leave the videos to be excited as I was excited, and you, Will buy the new Blu Ray version? If so or because they just cast it.










0 comments:

Post a Comment