Saturday, May 7, 2011

Trojan Infection How Get Rid Avg

In Pictures and cartoons.

Today after a while I went to have a printed comic in my hands and that is that as I had promised yesterday to return today after a long exile Comicastle (now Fantastic) in the Free Comic Book Day and really see that Serch and the others still remember chiave lifted my spirits a lot.


And is that so much has happened these past two years that if I really made it difficult to continue with the only vice I had in my life and that is to the Comic's, among the semi-devaluation of the peso, a relationship that ultimately came to nothing and a tragic loss it was not easy to retake the path of the comic's.

And if all this we add the fact that after the Civil War, some gang of thugs and gangsters have done what they wanted with the universe in which I lived all my life, the Marvel Universe for truth I had left many looking forward to buying a physical comic say.

And to see what the lines of continuity that one day there were erased with a rubber band to the next, that the events "permanent" and "change" the lives of heroes marveleanos were not so and that the dead were revived thereby continuously making the "treasures" funeral were his comic and not so good, shrinkage and my attention to want to buy a comic.


I know that everything I say sounds extremely dramatic, but for someone like your server over time and no matter what happened the only constant in was the comic's life, as if it was somewhat disappointing that even today made me want to spend my money on a printed comic.

In such a way that going to get my comic's free which arrived this year to three, let me buy a pair of comic's backward to supplement my collection almost stopped, a couple of posters that are supposed to be free and the latest issue of the Fantastic Four.

And so I remembered the inexplicable feeling of returning to have a comic in their hands, which, even for a single occasion can read and browse, because you know once you're going to save your stock most likely will not re-open because now not only part of your collection, but part of the story

And even if it is true that I was not feeling strong enough to return to subscribe to Fantasy comic'sa a list of pick up every week if I did feel some nostalgia for those years that they will not return and were possibly much easier.

get my hands on the final number of the Fantastic Four and see again and again senses the drawings as shown in each picture is awesome, it felt something did not feel that long ago, rediscover it as an old friend whom you had to let go for a long, long time.

the meantime I hope everyone enjoyed their Free Comic Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment